Lady Fuel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

K-town- 08' Scion XB

+4
Bumble_Bee
chichi
Szweedie103
K1lla_Qu33n
8 posters

Go down

K-town- 08' Scion XB Empty K-town- 08' Scion XB

Post by K1lla_Qu33n Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Hi,
My name is Rei. I have a new 08XB. never really been into my car b4 but really want to start getting into the scene. If you think you can help me get my toes wet PM me or add me on Myspace. My url is under /bajanricanqueen. I live in Kissimme near poinciana. If you ar in the area know of any thing i might be interested in hit me back.
confused

♥Reina♥ A.K.A. K1ll@ Qu33n
K1lla_Qu33n
K1lla_Qu33n

Female
Number of posts : 10
Ride. : When you think your having a bad day, remember: You could be a conjoined twin with a gay brother. Wh
Registration date : 2008-08-26

http://www.myspace.com/bajanricanqueen

Back to top Go down

K-town- 08' Scion XB Empty Re: K-town- 08' Scion XB

Post by Szweedie103 Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:53 pm

welcome to LF, I am in kissimmee too, near osceola parkway and OBT. I dont know much about xb's but im sure we can figure out some stuff...hopefully see you at a meet and we can think of what you want to do to the car...
Szweedie103
Szweedie103
*Mod*

Female
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-07-03

http://www.streetunitforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chichi Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:03 pm

well idk alot about xbs either lol...i had an 06xb for a while but i ust thought about it as a family car nd got rid of it Sad but i dont regret it. =]
chichi
chichi
*Team Lady Fuel Member and Model*

Female
Number of posts : 79
Ride. : cb7.
Registration date : 2008-08-06

http://www.myspace.com/prchichipr

Back to top Go down

Post by K1lla_Qu33n Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:27 pm

that is 1/2 the reason I bought it. I do have a 3yr old little boy so it is good for a mom of 1. but it also has a premium pioneer sound system. It's a step up from factory and it's sat ready. which that confuses me enough as it is. It's all black. I considered rims but gas being so expensive a freind of mine told me that it would only make my car eat more gas. I really want too look into getting a system or maybe some good speakers. but don't know where to get 'em. The pioneer system is pretty nice as is and not really wanting to replace it.
K1lla_Qu33n
K1lla_Qu33n

Female
Ride. : When you think your having a bad day, remember: You could be a conjoined twin with a gay brother. Wh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bumble_Bee Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:25 am

Welcome!! Razz
Bumble_Bee
Bumble_Bee
Team Lady Fuel Member

Female
Number of posts : 72
Ride. : Something Funny
Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by unknownchic Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 am

Welcome Very Happy

Well it depends on the rims, if you get stock size rims that are the same weight or less you should not be eating more gas. If you get bigger heavyer rims then yes it could eat more gas. I had a nice pair of stock rims that I loved on my old integra and I never got less gas mileage then when I had stellies. I really think it just depends on the rim, size and weight. =] I have no clue if they make stock XB rims either.

I personally think their stock sound system sounds pretty good, I mean yah you can always upgrade for more but its not bad for a stock system.

Yes you should be able to mod an XB like any other car, my friend has a moded XA and I ve seen pleanty of XB mods. It really just depends on what you want, what brand etc.

Last edited by unknownchic on Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something!!!!)
unknownchic
unknownchic
*Team Lady Fuel Member and Model*

Female
Number of posts : 114
Ride. : 94 Teggy
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeNa Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Welcome BTW i sent you a friends request on myspace. I'm Nena as you can tell.

On the whole RIM situtation it isn't gonna be much of a difference in gas. SO it's nothing to sweet much. Now about your i don't know where you wanna go with your car thing. I'm guessing you may be going for a bit of mods and more for looks? Correct me if I'm wrong. But having a 3 yr old i don't think your going for speed. Plus this is a new car. You can't do alot of mods because your will void your warranty. BTW I'm also in Kissimmee

NeNa
NeNa
I am Lady Fuel

Female
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by GX3 Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 pm

There are so many places here in the Orlando area (even in Kissimmee) for audio car needs:
Best Buy
Circuit City
Audio Zone (on OBT)
TimeNSound
etc.
What we'll be most important is how loud you want your system to be and how clear you want your sound to be (sound quality). I'm not an expert but usually set ups involve: (listed in size-smaller to bigger) tweeters, speakers, kickers, and subwoofers (bass). You'll also need an amp (electrical control unit), and an extra car battery depending on the desired wattage output from your system. Sometimes custom frame setups too place the amp, kickers and subwoofers nicely in your rear trunk will be required. Most crazy sound systems that feel like the whole car frame is about to fall off because of vibrations use a secondary car battery.

Btw...please correct me if I'm wrong in any part of this post Wink I'm also learning too!
GX3
GX3
I am Lady Fuel

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-19

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3116200

Back to top Go down

Post by K1lla_Qu33n Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:33 am

You guys are awsome. Glad someone else could point out a lil more info as far as rims go.
And Nena, your absolutely right. I am going for more of looks and sound. The sound system is great. One of the major reasons why i like this car. I just want it to have a little more kick. affraid My BF mentioned maybe a Bazooka. i guess that's a long speaker that looks like "a bazooka". I really love music and sound and to blast my shit when i am getting out froma long day at work.
I'd say as far as changes go.
1. is enhancing audio,
2. pimping out the interior
3. pimping the exterior.
4. not sweating the engine and but would consider non-major upgrades. (I guess i am a lil scared of fucking it up if i start messing with it)

It's the first new car I have ever had. And she's my other baby. (not to mention I know I pay way to much for her as it is!!! Mad )
K1lla_Qu33n
K1lla_Qu33n

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by NeNa Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:39 pm

I would sugguest rims. The Xb is a cute car...but Rims would make it look cute as hell.

If your looking for a show car you might wanna do more then a bazkooa.
If you want a cost interior i have a boy that is kinda of our sponsor.
He does really good work. He'll be doing my work when i have the money.

LOL at pimping. Just don't go to crazy and make sure you know exactly
what you want and what is your theme. Neons and all that fast and the
furious crap is overrated. Even though I'm a fan of Suzki pink s2000.
Expect for the Fur seats Smile
NeNa
NeNa
I am Lady Fuel

Female
Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post by anointed180 Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:31 pm

i know this post was last year( soowie). but to hook up your ride, you have to plan or know what you really want or just like nena said where to go before moding it. or else you're gonna waste some money.. you gotta pay to play..
anointed180
anointed180

Male
Number of posts : 35
Ride. : 180sx
Registration date : 2009-03-17

http://teamanointed.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down